Sunday, June 3, 2012

LACOSTE L! VE X MICAH LIDBERG 2012 Winter limited edition capsule series

The LACOSTE L! The VE for the 2012 autumn and winter series invited U.S. illustrator Micah Lidberg cross-border cooperation, jointly launched Capsule Series for men and women, luggage and footwear. In addition, the series Micah specially designed a large bag and a pair of shoes.
LACOSTE L! VE X MICAH LIDBERG 2012 Winter limited edition capsule series
Micah was born in Kansas, grew up in different regions of the United States to study in the United Kingdom, Brighton and other places, MBT Women's Tunisha - MBT shoes,these rich experience has cultivated a practical design, and fantastic vision of the infinite fascination of the natural wonders and travel love. He likes to use a simple way to handle complex, as he is good at depicting complex things simple pencil sketches. Micah worship of shape, color and image, his image is very powerful and direct means of communication. Micah works in Zurich illustrator Art Festival in 2008, the California archives, free space in New York galleries, the LCB Depot, Coningsby Gallery, as well as London, it 's nice gallery display.
The following is a simple interview with artists.
MBT Women's Tunisha - MBT shoes
Cheap MBT Tunisha women's shoes003
Can you describe your work
My work tends to be very colorful, delicate and dynamic. Since childhood, I always like to draw animals and scenes. So far this is still a central theme in my work. I was impressed by nature a little bit. This is indeed a profound and extensive world. Nature have a lot to explore space, there are many things worth sharing.
Why did you study art What inspired your creative inspiration
Has been engaged in artistic creation, but I do not know why it will start. I think my interest in the arts may be related to my curiosity of the world. When I create, I feel more like an exploration of the universe, perception of the way of the universe. I always like in the game.
Do you have any special areas of interest
It's hard to say, I am interested in many things. I really like science and natural history, but I also like art, industrial design, architecture, fashion and philosophy. They are the basis of discipline and does not seem associated with each other partition, but I think they are trying to inspire your thoughts on the world and life. This is exactly where my interest.
http://www.officialmbtshoessale.com/images/org_img/MBT%20Tunisha002.jpg
Cheap MBT Tunisha women's shoes002
For you, what is the link between art and fashion
I think that art and fashion is new experience for us. They use color, materials, combination of vitality to the world of innovation. I think they are the most profound human source of power, it is also why we so love art and fashion reasons.
How you understand the LACOSTE L, the VE
The LACOSTE yes I have been a favorite brand. Often will have many of my personal style of the classic and simple ingredients together, then dotted with a number of novel and dynamic elements. LACOSTE is the ability of a model of both the perfect match. I consider the LACOSTE L,! The VE is a truly great and young brand. It is based on the classic aesthetic, but to be innovative. I think this is our generation to find something.
When you are invited and the LACOSTE L! VE to design, you first think of what
L, the LACOSTE! The VE as long as I expressed in the design of the real on the line. According to different occasions, I like clean and simple and sometimes exquisite stunning dress. This is a free enjoyment of the moment, the design process has given me great pleasure! I want this design is full of joy and colorful. There are some design around the theme of youth, most of the work is messy and full of impact, but also with a sense of optimism and happiness.
Can you describe for the LACOSTE L! VE design CAPSULE series
I hope my design to some popular elements, but at the same time be able to reflect the positive vitality and optimism nowadays. I spent a lot of bright colors and graphics to express the themes and stories of strange. This part comes from my childhood favorite things, largely determined by the attitude towards life I love. Other decorative stones from childhood, dinosaurs, flying saucer, jungle, unicorn inspired design. In addition, I used animal graphics to re-interpretation of the classic RENE shoes. I hope that the design and creation of a young mentality for every person. For me, the growth of age only means that you will slowly reduce the curiosity has nothing to do with the old.
How do you interpret the concept of culture stand in the original
For me, fashion stand original is to do your own, get comfortable, tolerance and respect everything around you. It is a beautiful and not a simple balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment